Today for my weekly inspiration post I thought I would share ideas for 10 Fun Bento Box School Lunches.
Bean started kindergarten this week. How time flies I tell you. As you may recall my girl is a picky eater, the one thing that I am dreading about her being in school is packing a lunch for her. Her school doesn’t have a hot lunch program so it’s mom and dad packing her lunch Monday-Friday.
When I ask Bean what she wants in her lunch I get the same answer every time “A cheese sandwich please.” I’d like to make her lunch fun and special so today I decided to find 10 fun bento box school lunches that are twists on traditional sandwiches.
1. From Canadian Family Magazine the Let’s Go Fly A Kite Sandwich.
2. From Ziggity Zoom the Giraffe Sandwich.
3. From Funky Lunch I tried to narrow my picks down to just two sandwiches. Boy they have a lot of fun ones. My favorites were the Hello Kitty Sandwich
4. And also from Funky Lunch the Owl Sandwich.
5. From Alpha Mom the Flower Power Lunch.
6. From More Than the Average Mom the I Heart You Lunch.
7. From Adventures in Bento Making the Star Sandwich Bento.
8. From Another Lunch the Frog Prince Muffin Tin Lunch.
9. From Hawaii Bento Box Cookbook blog the Teddy Bear Picnic Bento Lunch.
10. Also from Hawaii Bento Box Cookbook blog the Ladybug Bento Box.
I can’t believe there are so many ideas for fun bento box school lunches.
Tell me… Which is your favorite? Have you made any fun bento box school lunches for your kiddos?
Easy Related Posts
30 Handmade Gift Ideas- Sewing, Food, DIY & Craft Ideas from the site that specializes in Creative Living
----> PIN ME HERE <---- For the past 9 days I've been sharing with you some ...read more
Balsamic Roasted Butterflied Chicken Recipe with Sweet Potatoes- Cooks in 45 Minutes!
Whole roasted chickens... It's usually a weekend recipe right? Most roasted chicken recipes take almost 2 ...read more
Apple Chai Cider Recipe (Served in a Pumpkin Drink Dispenser from Pottery Barn)
Yesterday I told you about my childhood memories of trick or treating with family friends ...read more
Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Granola Recipe with Hemp Hearts, Sunflower Seeds and Coconut Oil
Are you ready to lecture me? I'm not a breakfast person. I never have been. ...read more